Get connected to our spiritual community by sharing your talents and gifts while serving from the heart.
Unity of South Sound is a spiritual CommUnity and, as such, we enjoy opportunities to connect and support one another and our Sunday Services and programs in a variety of ways.
Members perform sacred service in many of the roles of conducting our services, organizing outreach programs, fundraisers, events and classes.
To serve in any of the teams listed below, contact Heidi at email@example.com
The Sacred Service Ministry team leaders recruit members for teams and offers assistance when needs arise.
Sacred Service Teams and Leads
- Altar Flowers - Ladonna Peterson
- Harmony Helpers - Steve Ryan
- Hospitality - Herlinda Garcia
- Platform Assistants - Anita Landree
- Ushers and Greeters - TBA
- Music Celebration - Joey Sandall-Hill
- Congregational Care - Lynda Ash
- Sign Set-Up - Misty Carman
- Prayer Chaplains - Scott Davidson
- Youth & Family - Jennifer Richardson
- Women’s “Circle of Friends” - Ginger Landree and Julie Webb
"Circle of Friends" meets on a regular basis with varying themes, sharing food, friendship and fun.
- Men’s Group - Gary Trantham
Men’s Group purposes:
Fun and connection with other spiritual men.
Engage male spirituality topics and issues
Bringing spirituality into the world
Proactively invite younger and new-to-Unity men to join us.
1:1 connections; build friendships
Support among men
Share one or two men's life stories each meeting
"A Course in Love" - Ginger Landree
Coffee Chats with Rev. Meghan - meets every Wednesday at 11am over zoom. Sign up for the weekly e-blast to receive information on joining.