Get connected to our spiritual community by sharing your talents and gifts while serving from the heart.
Unity of South Sound is a spiritual CommUnity and, as such, we enjoy opportunities to connect and support one another and our Sunday Services and programs in a variety of ways.
Volunteers assume many of the roles of conducting our services, organizing outreach programs, fundraisers, events and classes.
We host an annual Fall Dinner Auction. Funds raised support our programs and activities. A portion is donated to chosen charities.
To volunteer for any of the teams listed below, contact a member of the Volunteer Coordinating Team, which includes Rev. Jeffrey, Stella Black, Stacey Lawrence, and Dianne Niemann.
The VCT committee recruits members for teams and offers assistance when needs arise.
Volunteer Teams and Leads
- Book Store -
- Alter Flowers - Leslie Lipischak
- Social Action - Barbara Bauml and Rosie Anderson
- Digital Communications - Kathy Swanson
- Harmony Helpers - Stacey Lawrence
- Hospitality - Herlinda Garcia
- Platform Assistants - Anita Landree
- Sound Technicians - Amy Silveria
- Ushers and Greeters - Bekke Bergeson
- Music Celebration - Fannie Kelley
- Congregational Care - Lynda Ash
- Sunday Set-Up - Karalee Rae
- Fall Auction Planning - Susan Washington
- Sign Set-Up - Julie Webb
- Grounds Grooming
Ongoing Small Groups
- Women’s “Circle of Friends” - Ginger Landree and Julie Webb
- Men’s Group - Gary Trantham
- “A Course in Miracles” and "A Course in Love" - Ginger Landree
- Prayer Chaplains - Julie Webb
- Youth and Family Ministries - Jennifer Richardson
- “Project Paintbrush” - Heidi Maloney