Get connected to our spiritual community by sharing your talents and gifts while serving from the heart.
Unity of South Sound is a spiritual CommUnity and, as such, we enjoy opportunities to connect and support one another and our Sunday Services and programs in a variety of ways.
Volunteers assume many of the roles of conducting our services, organizing outreach programs, fundraisers, events and classes.
We host an annual Fall Dinner Auction. Funds raised support our programs and activities. A portion is donated to chosen charities.
To volunteer for any of the teams listed below, contact a member of the Volunteer Coordinating Team, which includes Rev. Jeffrey, Stella Black, Stacey Lawrence, and Dianne Niemann.
The VCT committee recruits members for teams and offers assistance when needs arise.
Volunteer Teams and Leads
- Book Store -
- Alter Flowers - Leslie Lipischak
- Social Action - Barbara Bauml and Rosie Anderson
- Digital Communications - Kathy Swanson
- Harmony Helpers - Stacey Lawrence
- Hospitality - Herlinda Garcia
- Platform Assistants - Anita Landree
- Sound Technicians - Amy Silveria
- Ushers and Greeters - Bekke Bergeson
- Music Celebration - Fannie Kelley
- Congregational Care - Lynda Ash
- Sunday Set-Up - Karalee Rae
- Fall Auction Planning - Susan Washington
- Sign Set-Up - Julie Webb
- Grounds Grooming
- Women’s “Circle of Friends” - Ginger Landree and Julie Webb
"Circle of Friends" meets on a regular basis with varying themes, sharing food, friendship and fun.
- Men’s Group - Gary Trantham
The Men’s Group purposes:
Fun and connection with other spiritual men.
Engage male spirituality topics and issues
Bringing spirituality into the world
Proactively, invite younger and new-to-Unity men to join us.
1:1 connections; build friendships
Support among men
Share one or two men's life stories each meeting
- “A Course in Miracles” and "A Course in Love" - Ginger Landree
- Prayer Chaplains - Julie Webb
- Youth and Family Ministries - Jennifer Richardson
- “Project Paintbrush” - Heidi Maloney
LGBTQA Spiritual Journey Support Group
This group is intended to support those who seek a deeper understanding and connection to their own spiritual journey, and to hold space for one another as they travel home, toward the light of love.
This non-religious Support Group meets 2nd Sundays, 3 - 5 PM at the Spire.